Particularly, what is a Clairsentient Psychic? When it comes to types of the Psychic abilities, Clairsentient is one of the more influential terms. Literally, Clairsentience signifies “Clear Feeling.” Believe it or not, it may be known as one of the toughest Psychic capabilities to practice and explain since it is so encompassing. Why is it hard to explain? One of the main reasons here is that this gift is very popularly applied on the daily basis without even recognizing it.
In fact, Clairsentience may depict many different forms of psychic powers such as:
Feeling: “Impressive mediumship” can be one way to describe the gift of clairsentience. In other words, it can connect to the spirit. Often, almost all of the individuals who are endowed with these special powers can gain the general sense of things. Simply, they are totally able to discern a lot about the particular circumstance, people, or events through ‘feeling’ anything. Those with the gift of clairsentience may experience that their hairs are standing up on the back of their necks or get the tingling sensation throughout their bodies. In some cases, they may tell when the spirit, ghost or guide, is in the area via these different forms of feelings.
Seeing: In general, not all of the clairsentient Psychics can get the feelings. Instead, they will get the visions or see something clearly. Though this sight can be somewhat different from what the clairvoyants use, it is closely related. Hence, it is not difficult to say that Clairsentience might be connected to the capability to see the spirits or auras.
Normally, clairsentience may also be split into 2 categories including sense extension and sense projection. Actually, these types of the abilities tend to be regarding extra sensory perception (ESP). Nevertheless, in some cases, they are slightly different because the psychic individual is often using her 5 senses to help her during the divine process with the impressions which she is getting.
- Sense Extension: Thanks to sense extension, psychic readers can push their certain awareness outside their physical bodies for the short distance. What’s for? This enables them to interpret what is taking place from the outside of their physical forms.
- Sense Projection: When it comes to sense projection, the occultists are absolutely able to send their physical senses far away from their physical bodies. To do this, it is important for them to be familiar with the location or the people they are traveling to.
In addition, many people with the gifts of clairsentience have a tendency to describe their powers in one of these following three ways:
- Gut Feelings: Whenever we get the strong response to someone, idea or place, this can be known as the gut feeling. Although it can be a negative or positive feeling, it is visceral which can stop us in our tracks. Individuals tend to give us the advice like “trust our gut“, and it may be the clairsentient ability.
- Empathy: Those who are empathic may discern what others around them are feeling. Of course, this will be more than being sympathetic towards what someone else is going. Instead, it is more about the in-depth feelings and understandings of what others are experiencing.
- Sensations: As soon as we experience the physical sensation in our body, in response to something we are also picking up, this can be described as the clairsentient ability. On a regular basis, it can be a tickling, prickling or pressure like sensation which alerts us that there is something needing to be paid much attention to.
For further details about this title “What Is A Clairsentient Psychic?” feel free to let us know all of your inquiries by writing them in the contact form here.