In Numerology, Karmic debt number is considered as one of the most misunderstood concepts. As an illustration, it is easy to assume that our “karmic debt” is just the negative debt we have accrued over our present life. However, in reality, a karmic debt is nearly the exact opposite. Generally, it might work like that everybody around the world seems to deal with some hard matters left over from their past lives, dilemmas, or weaknesses that might keep their souls from approaching Nirvana.
In fact, the more these debts can be removed from the soul, the closer we will reach Nirvana. As a result, our karmic debt number can be a simple way to find out what the most urgency of these concerns is. Basically, there will be two different methods of determining our karmic debt number. However, for ease of use, it is better to concentrate more on the version of utilizing our name.
How to Calculate Karmic Debt Number?
First of all, we are simply required to jot down our full name once it appears on our birth certificate. So, let’s take the name James Marcus Smith as a typical example of how this system will work. In particular, each letter will own a certain number assigned to it, ranging from 1 to 9. For instance: A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, D is 4, etc. So, here is the chart for more clarification:
In brief, James Marcus Smith will be clearly identified as the following here:
After that, we continue adding till we are just left with a one digit number. As a result, 57 will be 5+7=12, and 12 will be 1+2=3. Therefore, our karmic debt number will be known as 3. Please keep in mind that the exception to this rule is when we get the numbers 11 or 22 as these are considered as the “master numbers”, and get their own meanings.
Identifying Your Karmic Debt Number
As a matter of fact, our karmic debt number might now be used to figure out what the lingering issue is most relating to getting our soul closer to Nirvana. Thus, every number applies to one of the 11 major issues which we have left over from previous incarnation. Once we have found out our key matter obviously, we will know exactly what we need to do to continue cleansing our soul and making ourselves actually ready for Nirvana. In addition, some information below will help us to know what each number signifies, and also what steps we should take closely to eliminate our karmic debt.
- For a start, in case our number is one, our previous life had a trouble with independence.
- Secondly, the number two indicates that we never learned to trust our intuition in the past life.
- The number three means that we got stuck in being frivolous.
- Specifically, the number four implies that we were supremely lazy in the previous life.
- If the number is five, it is then a sign of one of the more challenging karmic debts to pay off.
- When it comes to the number six, perhaps we ignored our family duties in the past life.
- The number seven is then depicted as the skeptic’s number.
- The number eight then reveals that we were highly frivolous with money in our previous life.
- If our karmic debt number is nine, we then were in need of working hard to help our fellow guy.
- The first master number – 11 – discloses that we were cautious in the previous incarnation then.
- The last number – 22 – is an indicator that we failed to rightly handle the responsibility in a past life.
Finally, for additional details about this title “Karmic Debt Number,” feel relaxed to show your matters by leaving them all in the contact form now!